Mist on the Mountains embrace @ Phu in rainy season

Mist on the Mountain @ Phu embrace the season.

 There are many memories that always, always tells us at the end that everything is equally important. The origin, destination or transit that makes everything we have seen a great value and in a way we can take it back. I was told that it was not about me or the size does. I do not have with a few leaves. And I can not tell with a few words. Similar to the one I'm thinking.           >>>>> @ Trang Phu rainy season - June 2557 <<<<<.           yet another area of mountains and mist. >>> Https://www.facebook.com/chanomworld          question his neck - Phu. >>>Https://www.facebook.com/groups/486496408154333/           alarm clock 04.30. told me to get up from the couch to the Golden Triangle. Also remember that when I ran away from home at 6 o'clock, drove it about 400 miles from here, it's now 5 pm and was rushed to sleep quickly.

          I drove about 1 hour to 4 separate Pine Camp Rd turn his neck and this is the landscape along Highway No. 12 to life and restoring the land. It was the last time I had a chance to go here. But it seems that the moisture content in the morning is not enough to cause the sea fog that I want to see. What changed here are the things I noticed. Whether it is an area within which it will be closed. Because of highway construction projects And has moved to the new service, called moai his neck, which is a little further away from this point. This section is closed for renovations and will re-open on time at the end of it.

          I drove steadily towards the point of view to see views hidden relics conventional glass. This atmosphere seems not right. Mist that I had seen a promising position would not have seen it. But that was offset by high-angle view ever.

Mist on the Mountain @ Phu embrace the season.

          Every time I visit Wat Pha Glass. I often have to come to this point before. I think this is right. It is on the back of the glass cliff hidden it. Slurry is chased down the hill, we saw a high mountain backdrop of the temple. Looking at her from driving into the alley to the Wat Phra Kaew hide it. Cars can drive up to it.


Mist on the Mountain @ Phu embrace the season.

          With a view to making it a very good view of the fog fade as you see in the first place. Now, as if it were gathered and increases rapidly into the mist away.

Mist on the Mountain @ Phu embrace the season.

          Mist, I was expecting it to be a lot more. But, it would work like this. Then gradually disintegrate into mist and dust, until I felt that I was alright again, and again next month.

Mist on the Mountain @ Phu embrace the season.

          Then I drove back down to the parking lot, Wat Pha Crystal again. The running back to see the other side of the scene is filled with fog. That is being funneled into covering the area of ​​the temple.

          Today is a holiday Many people come up to me and since morning. Rear zone has parking. This is an area of ​​personal The charge was one of 30 baht.

Mist on the Mountain @ Phu embrace the season.

          I spent the hidden Wat Pha Kaew, about 1 hour so I do not feel comfortable around him feel good now, but the atmosphere. In that way, it's probably not the way I imagined it.

          It is a magnificent building amidst the beauty of the mountains is great. I have to come here again and again. In particular, the mist surrounding the relics here. It must be the best view of course.

          And now it's time for me to continue to drive towards Phu. My destination for the night, here now. I take drives around 1.30 hours to arrive Phu. It was a bright blue skyClouds drifted lower at noon.

Mist on the Mountain @ Phu embrace the season.

          Also remember that first trip to Phu October 2553, it was the second trip after I have started the green. I feel very excited when driving uphill. But I feel a lot more courage.

          Feeling very steep On the way up, it feels like a different world as we know it end with a spectacular mountain view, low clouds passing by all the time. Relatively cold with each other.

          Then it was Phu first time in my life. Then after that, I go here ever since I was like that a few times, but more often from now on front or No lodge or resort thing. I have to sleep under a tent or sleeping at home, school, or DOA. Palace until the government over the issue today, what with all aspects.

Mist on the Mountain @ Phu embrace the season.

          For today's perspective. It remains a place where I feel good and I still miss it. It still has the beauty, as well as everything that is old memories that brings back to life all the time and it can not be found anywhere else. And now I'm here. Now and Now @ Phu June 2557.

          Look to the house where they have opened several points of view so much if it's common during the rainy season, a short walk to explore before making your stay here.But come Saturday - Sunday should be booked well early, not because people are starting to come together a lot already.

Mist on the Mountain @ Phu embrace the season.

          Now I come home in the Excelsior Resort Phu. By the way, the point of view in that tent. This house has a great view of it. Cabbage is a conversion of the resort. It is so beautiful corners

          Even now it is 2 o'clock in the afternoon, but it also saw low clouds. Excited to float around. I felt that today would see the mist of the day for sure.

          I quickly collected at 2 o'clock in the afternoon mist and fun. I fear that I will not close or that I would see the mist.

          From cabbage to look up to the top to see the orange house building adjacent to the resort is more growth over the issue Bhutanese I stayed here 3 times and I like the comfort of this place. Bedroom and a bedroom overlooking views, without having to go far at all.

          From my experience of traveling in comfort on front or dozens of times over the past three years. I've seen plenty of it here. Mountains, I call stating that mountain. Mist, I called all my heart that it is the mist, and many more that I have not run into many of my memories. Maybe it's something that I have seen. Maybe that is what I felt. Or experience everything it is the memories that I have, but maybe we do not. Some do not like it, but they come here often, only some of the reasons I often visit Phu. People           Phu was like any other, there are moments that indicate the identity of the best. And of course, during that time, it was the rainy season because the atmosphere of the green mountains and the white mist that occur almost daily. The winter there is very little chance that the mist almost none. Or if there was a faint those who like cabbage, it will be possible to see it during the rainy season. It has grown out of time to make a conversion, see the cabbage in the rainy season. During the broccoli is pretty in the period June - early July. And mid-September to October But the weather changed dramatically. But if you try to match it for you. Will not be disappointed because some years later. The sensitivity varies

          Now we will talk about the tour route on Phu against it. I like this We should spend the night here at least one night to watch the beautiful part of this site, do not worry as there are plenty to choose from in the way like walk-ins at all. I do not have a reservationCome see the actual site and then decide. Rainy season rates are down evenly and less tourists. Mist with a chance of rain every day, sometimes in the daytime, we could see the mist after the rain. Whether or not it's low cloud drive up to the corner where little to look pretty. This is a new vantage point from where the gazebo overlooking it, maybe we would see the mist in the view that we never see and imagine.

          If you ask me where I most Phu. I can say with some confidence that I was straight Phu. It's a red cabbage with accommodation and Scenic Zone is all there is zone visible mist is beautiful and with charming, so we drove through the labels to turn Phu added. The drive up to the highest point of the park Phu. A viewing platform, and poles shown time and temperature as landmarks here. Drive it like staying in the same hotel zone is PHU mist. Overlooking the sea mist in the morning sun, nothing. I must state that is home to the new 3 after the recent new construction. The glass room A view from my bedroom.

Mist on the Mountains embrace @ Phu in rainy season

          Since Attendance at the very high 1,780 yards and the visible sun is no mountain sunrise in the morning, so the first light of day would come so fast to light since half past five, so we may have to wake up from. Sea fog at 5am to prepare well.

Mist on the Mountains embrace @ Phu in rainy season

          But now we have to get to the point where one can view 270 degrees and the point of view of the Phu. And overlooking the most beautiful sunrise in the morning, too.

          That is up to the viewing platform at the highest point of the tent Phu. But the tree grew View may be obscured But I like coming here because I see the road's left of it. Curve to curve to it again.

          This morning was a good deal and there are not clouded by the fog light shining through the clouds. Attendance is the way I'm not used to it. Usually a few laps in the wet, they often come off the blue atmosphere. But today, there certainly seem to turn blue.

          The view at the top of Phu for a while, it's time for me to do it the way I like to drive to see the mist in a different spot on the Phu. On the way down, I was stopping and taking in the view. This resort is a pleasing sea fog was pretty good.

          I was driving past the road again, heading towards the mountain paradise. This is the cross we see This is a heavenly mountain resort serving both residential and camping ground. But today I did not visit. I had to drive around a few hundred meters, you come back in one of the most eye-catching feature of this resort is Where the fog itself.

          Coral Mist Resort One of the good to those seen in the mist of the bedroom.
 Up the roof of the castle fog resort better. Here are 3 Villas are lined up in front of a scenic spot overlooking independent. Fog and ocean views from the bedroom or balcony.
It is a remarkable sea fog and having lived in both the wind and the light is coming.
The big house is a small house, and two cottages. It has beautiful views as well.

          I will talk about the wind here. I remember the view of the Phu Campsite just not.This unit has a patio that temperature there will be enough wind. If the rainy season, the wind is blowing from the southwest, so fog is tilted to one side, so this viewpoint as rain, fog will float to the left when looking towards the sun. Except for the wind It is still somewhat hazy, but if the winter winds will be northeast. The mist drifting in from the left to the right side of it. If the point of view of the mountain fog clouded the issue. To look the other side of the hill with a cross that mountain paradise that is told. Perhaps there is too much fog. We also ran into a sea of ​​fog before. Then return to the zone peak was not.

          So after the court views the temperature was gradually done, we drove to the cross point of view. Traverses his coming to this view. If the highest vantage point spread. At just shies This is because the cross or fog may still be clouded.

Mist on the Mountains embrace @ Phu in rainy season

          And today, I feel that this point is the point of view of the mist. And a beautiful sunrise, not direct it. I also saw the construction of a pagoda, Wat Phu is a scene that made this most beautiful atmosphere too.

          Nearby points of view here, look up a bit to see the house in a beautiful mountain Sakura is equally a home and a camping ground overlooking the most beautiful view of yet another.  

Mist on the Mountains embrace @ Phu in rainy season

          Phu Sakura go straight about 300 meters, you will see in another zone called Dien Hill, there's a very beautiful view. There are many styles to choose hospice Mist and visibility was very close to the house or patio home.

          The mist is quite a sight. Because I did not come this zone. But this will be here a little longer. I feel a sense of the atmosphere of old Phu hidden in the zone.

          Attendance Hill and balcony is the maximum angle of view. Today, the mist is beautiful.

          It also is home to the cabin. This will be a truly charming Phu.

Mist on the Mountains embrace @ Phu in rainy season

          I spent a very long Phu Hill. Feel the mist is beautiful and alive in a way no other side. I think it's a 4 year old on Phu surfaced at the time. And it's like now.

          Phu picture from 4 years ago at his home on the roof or building colors. But this style

Mist on the Mountains embrace @ Phu in rainy season

          Some day I may wake up and unfortunately the fog dispersed. Do not lose heart, but to wait, wait, before long I was told several times that it is not because the sun is out.The mist will fade and formed again. Becomes cloudy or hazy, floating like a mist so low, it makes it exciting again.

          When visiting Phu Given enough time I recommend trying to drive it aimed to explore the other players that if tomorrow morning the mist coming up where the most beautiful. This is the home of us. Or is it the other lodges we did not stay. Or you hit a point of view. Or the corner coffee shop at some of the help we have seen a lot.

Mist on the Mountains embrace @ Phu in rainy season

          Try walking or driving along the main street of Phu. It overlooks the sea fog along the route every time I am driving and parking permits owners to store images. Keep a Beautiful Day

          I feel that is fun to do on site. Overlooking the sea mist one angle. I just felt it was not worth it. I see a lot of it throughout the day, we could hardly keep still on in the morning, 2 hours, time has run wild with all the distance routes Phu 3 5 kilometers lot more fun than me.

Mist on the Mountains embrace @ Phu in rainy season

          Finally, many memories came through. Concluded in ways we can not imagine everything valuable means everything and everything is great in the way it has always been. And do not need to tell me what it means. And would not have to answer that meaning is. Now when we are thinking here. Feel good about here And will be back here again ^ ___ ^.

Mist on the Mountains embrace @ Phu in rainy season

          See you at Phu สิงหาคม 2557. Https://www.facebook.com/chanomworldHttps://www.facebook.com/groups/486496408154333/ Http://pantip.com/profile/569090          Photo by Chanomkids / chanomniks  

Mist on the Mountains embrace @ Phu in rainy season

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url